Chic style

Keep it simple with a short sleeve tee and heeled sandals

Simone Rocha likens the floral motifs in her Fall '17 collection to camoflage – used symbolically as a form of protection, strength and empowerment. Intricately embroidered with broken crimson blooms, this skirt is cut from layers of weightless black tulle with a smocked waist that enhances its voluminous shape. It's underpinned with a lace-trimmed satin slip.

Midi skirts can be a little difficult to wear, especially if you haven’t found the right one for you yet. I’m very short, so I feel like I can’t wear a midi skirt unless it hits right below the knee and I pair it with heels – but that’s just me! Midi skirts are so cute and when styled correctly, they look great.-gurl.com

Chic style


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.